Callister Hall

Callister Hall

 

The Callister Hall is situated on Woodacre Lane, Bardsey, opposite the village hall and close to All Hallows Church.  Built in 1726, the hall was originally used as the village school until 1951, when a new school opened in the village.

Since then it has served as a church hall for the parish. It was subsequently renamed as the Callister Hall after a former vicar of the parish.

The Hall is used for by the Bardsey Playgroup on week day mornings during term time and by Sunday Club on Sunday mornings.

The Hall provides facilities for meetings and private functions. It has recently been refurbished and can accommodate up to 60 seated at tables and has a modern up to date kitchen.  There is also a meeting room suitable for up to 10 people which is available during the evening and weekends.

For bookings and further information please contact Pauline Tatman on 01937 574236.

The Parish Office is also situated in the the Callister Hall and is open most weekday afternoons.